Eurocave Wine Cooler $100

Home Forums Classifieds Eurocave Wine Cooler $100

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      JohnSmeaton
      Participant

I am selling my non-working Eurocave Armoire 2-temperature Wine Cooler for only $100. A new, comparable Eurocave unit will cost > $2,600. Purchased it 12/15/20 & used it for > 3 years. Recently quit working because freon line is supposedly blocked. Compressor/motor OK. Supposedly needs nitrogen purge & soldered-in filter change. Decided to get rid of it, 1 of 3 wine coolers that I have, rather than fixing it, because no longer making wine so do not need its storage space. It is 24” W, 24” D including handle and coils, 66″ high, 225 lbs, has 5 wooden shelves, and holds at least 100 bottles of wine, maybe double that if correctly stacked and fully loaded with Bordeaux style bottles. Buyer must haul it away. Call/text/email to John Smeaton, 7120- Rock Valley Ct., San Diego, 858-243-2499, Smeaton.Dembo@Gmail.com.

JohnSmeaton
      Participant

This is owner, John. I will lower price to $70, the amount I paid to get the expert diagnosis of the fault. Call/text me.

JohnSmeaton
      Participant

This is owner John again. I have not sold my non-working Eurocave wine cooler on Nextdoor or Craig’s list yet, so if any SDAWS member wants it, and takes it away, you can have it for free. You can see photos on Nextdoor and Craig’s List. Notify me if interested @ John Smeaton, 7120 Rock Valley Ct., SD, Smeaton.Dembo@Gmail.com, 858-243-23499

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.